How To Unlock AT&T SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 7 (SM-N930A) by Unlock Code.
How Do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Note 7?
Unlocking a Samsung Galaxy Express 3 phone is a quite simple process. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your SAMSUNG Note 7 from Here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone Samsung Note 7.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your Galaxy Note 7.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “Enter network unlock code”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 7 on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, EE, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code anymore.
- All Samsung Galaxy Note 7 variants are supported for unlocking.
- SAMSUNG Note 7 is also know as SAMSUNG Galaxy SM-N930A.
Post a Comment